Qantas Points - Terms & Conditions
TFE Hotels has been earn partners in the Qantas Points program for some time - with Qantas Points members able to earn 3 points per dollar spent on accommodation at Adina Apartment Hotels, Medina Serviced Apartments and Vibe Hotels.
TFE Hotels are now also a redemption partner - with Qantas Points members able to redeem Qantas Points for accommodation at Adina Apartment Hotels and Vibe Hotels.
Terms and conditions of TFE Hotels and Qantas Points - Earn points
Points in relation to goods and services of hotel non-airline partners are earned in accordance with the rates and terms and conditions determined by the hotel and are subject to change. Members should check the applicable rates, terms and conditions with the relevant hotel before purchasing any such products or services. A list of hotel non-airline partners is available at this website.
Points may be earned only by the Member whose name appears on the invoice for the hotel stay and by only one Member per hotel stay. Points cannot be split between two or more Members occupying the same room.
Points are awarded for hotel stays purchased at rates deemed eligible by the hotel. Unless otherwise specified by the hotel, Points will not be earned for stays of the following types:
(a) stays purchased as part of package holidays;
(b) free hotel stays;
(c) stays at industry discount rates;
(d) stays at group rates or other special promotional rates; or
(e) stays using Award vouchers or discount certificates
(f) Points can be earned for a maximum of 7 consecutive nights only.
Points cannot be earned on any stay at Travelodge Hotels.
For hotel Non-airline Partners where points are earned on the basis of the amount spent, unless otherwise specified by the hotel, Points are earned on the total amount for accommodation, meals, beverages, phone and laundry charged to the room account.
For hotel Non-airline Partners where the Points are earned on a per stay basis, unless otherwise specified by the hotel, consecutive nights at the same hotel will be considered as one stay, regardless of the number of check-ins.
This clause (9.6) does not apply to Points offered to Members by Qantas (as opposed to offers made by the hotel partner) for hotel bookings made at this website. Additional terms and conditions for earning Points offered by Qantas for booking selected hotels at this website apply and are available at this website.
Unless stated otherwise, where points are awarded for the amount spent at the hotel (for example, three points per Australian dollar) the charges qualifying for points:
- Must be charged to the member's room
- Include charges for accommodation, food, beverages, laundry and telephone calls
- Exclude charges of a convention and gaming nature
- May be limited to expenditure for one room only or for a limited number of rooms.
A stay is one night or several consecutive nights spent at a single property, even if the member checks in and checks out more than once during that period.
To ensure you receive your points:
- When booking, quote your Qantas Points number and check that the room rate qualifies for points. To qualify, bookings must be above the minimum rate threshold for the applicable hotel. Some discounted, group, wholesale, convention, package and special promotional room rates do not earn points; and
- When checking in and when checking out or paying your hotel account, present your Qantas Points card and remind the hotel staff that you wish to receive points for your stay.
You must be a member of the Qantas Points program to earn points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Points program terms and conditions.
Points for hotels are earned in accordance with the rates and terms and conditions determined by the hotel and are subject to change. Members should check the applicable rates, terms and conditions with the relevant hotel before purchasing.
Terms and conditions of TFE Hotels and Qantas Points - Point redemptions
- TFE Hotels redemptions will be available via certificates for hotel accommodation only (not able to be used for food and beverage, mini bar, in-room movies, telephone calls, room service etc. these must be paid for at the time of stay directly to the hotel).
- Redemptions do not earn reward points.
- The member must contact TFE Hotels via our Central Reservations team directly to make bookings. Call TFE Hotels central reservations on 13 8642.
- Members will be charged the accommodation room rate of the day when making any booking.
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and are non-refundable.
- Vouchers will be valid for 6 months from issue date.
- Members who do not show for a redeemed booking will forfeit the points paid.
- Booking changes for redemptions are allowed. The member must contact the hotel at least 5 working days before the original check-in date.
- The original voucher must be presented at check-in.
- Rooms are subject to limited availability and blackout periods may apply i.e. New Year’s Eve.
- Awards points cannot be redeemed for group or conference stays.
- There is a maximum of two (2) adults per room unless otherwise specified.
- Adults are defined as people 12 years or older.
For full terms and conditions of Qantas Points programs, please refer to the Qantas website at www.qantas.com.au