The weather is getting warmer and the days are getting longer. Spring is here and it’s time to make the most of it. We’ve gathered up all the must-do things in and around Sydney to tick off your bucket list this spring.
1. Jump aboard the Circular Quay to Manly ferry. The trip takes around 30 minutes and is a great way to take in the sights on Sydney’s busy harbour.
2. Pack your backpack with trail mix and a water bottle to prepare for an epic 10 km coastal walk from The Spit Bridge to Manly. This 3-5 hour walk (depending on your fitness level) boasts magical views over the harbour and out to sea.
3. Sculpture by the Sea returns to Bondi Beach from 24 October to 10 November 2019. We highly recommend waking up early and heading to the beach to enjoy having it all to yourself before the thousands of people arrive.
4. Wine lovers will be in their element on Wine Island from 1 to 3 November. Enjoy a relaxing day on Clark Island overlooking the harbour while devouring delicious food and drinking all the wine.
6. Eat your way around Sydney during Good Food Month this October. Get in early during the Night Noodle Markets and grab a section of grass with your picnic mat. Then take turns to queue up for some delicious food and ice cold drinks.
8. Both small and big kids will enjoy a day of strawberry picking in Sydney’s South-West at Berrylicious Strawberries. Keep an eye on their Facebook page to be in the know of when the fruit is in abundance.