Check out the top 5 things to do in Chippendale Sydney this month!
1. Experience Chinese New Year at Carriageworks with 50 of Australia’s leading chefs and restaurateurs.
28 January 2017, 5-10pm
Our @carriageworks hero + favourite @kylie_kwong is curating the Chinese New Year Night Market @carriageworks on Sat 28 Jan 5-10pm. Marking the first day of Sydney Chinese New Year Festival @cityofsydney - #yearoftherooster 🐓+ the last day of @sydney_festival 🌟#KK has brought together an incredible line up of Australia's most talented and innovative chefs, producers, winemakers, distillers and community to share with us her brilliant vision of what Australian Chinese New Year looks, feels and tastes like. Including: @iggysbread_downunder @elevenbridge @philacwood @lankanfillingstation @almondbar @thedolphinsurryhills @saskiabeerfarmproduce @rivarenogelatoaus @long.chim @1bentst @mikemcenearney @rootstock_syd @commune_of_buttons @lucymargauxwines @outbackpridefresh @thewaysidechapel @twogoodco @moonparkisgone @pinbone @twometretall AND THERE IS MORE!! Thank you @kylie_kwong 💓💥⚡we can't wait!!! For more + tickets go to link in bio x
2. Stock up on organic and bio-dynamic foods from farmers and artisan producers at the Carriageworks Farmers Market.
Every Saturday, 8am-1pm
Come and experience Carriageworks Farmers Market today until 1pm with amazing fresh produce, food, flowers, coffee, drinks, plants, entertainment and more. See you soon, cheers Mike @mikemcenearney #CarriageworksFarmersMarket 🎅 Reminder: CARRIAGEWORKS CHRISTMAS MARKET - Friday December 23 - 4pm to 9pm. Featuring over 160 stores - Christmas produce and gifts. 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄
3. Explore four floors of vibrant, original, thought-provoking art in the White Rabbit Comtemporary Art Collection. More than 35 artists are on show at any one time showcasing paintings, photographs, sculptures, video art, drawings and installations.
4. Not sure of what to eat or where to socialise? Come and experience one of Sydney’s best kept secrets - Kensington Street Chippendale. Originally part of Foster’s Brewery, it has now been converted into an eclectic place to hang out and try some of the best food in town, all you need do is step through the historic terrace houses and into Spice Alley.
5. Catch some live music, a performance or a comedy show at the Seymour Centre. This month's highlights include Courtyard Sessions, live music featuring Australia's up and coming talents.
On every Friday night until March.