Make the most out of your trip to Darwin and check out these top 5 things to do. From swimming with crocs, to catching ginormous fish, there's something for everyone in Australia's Top End.
1. Adventure along the Peninsula Way – crack a whip with Mick, enjoy farm gate produce and see an abundance of wildlife amongst a lush forest setting at the Territory Wildlife Park.
2. Wet your line in the beautiful coastal waters and try your luck at catching the Million Dollar Fish. More details here!
3. Take a day trip to Litchfield National Park and discover stunning waterfalls and ancient forests as you walk through the gorges.
4. Sail your way into the evening aboard a Darwin Harbour Cruise. Many are complete with canapes or a dinner to enjoy whilst enjoying the calming & spectacular wet season Territory sunset.
5. Get face to face with an Australian croc in the 'Cage of Death' at Crocosaurus Cove - safe and securely of course!