Check out the top 5 things to do around Sydney Airport! Take in the aerial sights of Bondi, Coogee and Manly with a scenic helicopter tour.
- Take in the aerial sights of Bondi, Coogee and Manly with a scenic helicopter tour. Heli Experiences departs from Sydney Airport and can take you all over Sydney, from Bondi to Palm Beach.
- Let out your inner child and enjoy a day at Archie Brothers Electric Circus. Get into a game of ten pin bowling, or why not test out the bumper cars? Whatever you do, make sure you order one of their huge milkshakes jam-packed with delicious goodies including Tim Tams and musk sticks. Yum!
- Get a break from the summer heat, lace up your skates and hit the ice at Ice Zoo Ice Rink.
- Ever wanted to experience what it's like to fly a plane? With the Qantas Flight Simulator, you are the pilot!
- Take a leaf out of House of Pain's book and jump around at Sky Zone Trampoline Park, with over 100 trampolines! Fun and safe for all ages.
- You’ll need a place to stay while you’re in town and it’s hard to go past the newly opened Travelodge Hotel Sydney Airport. It’s perfectly located just a few hundred metres from both the airport terminal and Mascot train station, where you can hop aboard an air-conditioned carriage and be in the heart of the city in less than 15 minutes. You can also get connecting trains to Bondi Junction and the Royal National Park, and connecting ferries to Manly and Watson’s Bay. As well as putting you within easy reach of all of Sydney’s best attractions, Travelodge Hotel Sydney Airport offers comfortable rooms, hearty breakfasts and relaxed 11am check outs, making it a great option for the savvy Sydney traveller. Book your stay at Travelodge Hotel Sydney Airport now.