Though the city is a busy and bustling place, the outer suburbs of Melbourne are just as full of culture and entertainment. Visitors flock to the outer suburbs of Melbourne, like Carlton, Fitzroy, and St Kilda, for the chance to soak up scenery, emerging art and music scenes and, of course, the amazing cuisine.
- Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne143.10*AUD per night
- Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne on Flinders145.00*AUD per night
- Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne Northbank123.25*AUD per night
- Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Docklands119.00*AUD per night
- Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Southbank135.20*AUD per night
- Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne111.20*AUD per night
- Vibe Savoy Hotel Melbourne131.25*AUD per night
Melbourne City Fringe
- Adina Apartment Hotel St Kilda Melbourne116.10*AUD per night
- Adina Apartment Hotel South Yarra Melbourne112.50*AUD per night
- Vibe Hotel Carlton Melbourne98.10*AUD per night
Things to do in Melbourne
The suburbs of Melbourne are rich with the culture of the people who live there.
If in doubt, eat. It’s sort of a motto for Melbourne suburbs as nearly all of them have at least one main street lined with delicious restaurants, cafes and pubs. Some Melbourne suburbs have areas that are referred to as ‘Little Europe’ with strong Greek, Italian and Yugoslavian influences being gleefully present in the shops and restaurants. From Chapel Street to Lygon, you’ll be delighted with the variety of authentic dining options.
Other suburbs of Melbourne are famous for their wide open spaces and beaches. These are the places where inner-city Melburnians, and savvy tourists, go on sunny weekends and TFE Hotels offers fantastic hotels and serviced apartments well-suited for the occasion.
TFE Hotels (Toga Far East Hotels) offers stylish and affordable hotel and serviced apartment accommodation, in central locations throughout Melbourne. All of the TFE Hotels' brands are represented in Melbourne including Adina Apartment Hotel, Rendezvous Hotels, Vibe Hotels and Travelodge Hotels and can cater to a range of travel requirements in the CBD and surrounding suburbs.