The Sydney CBD is a central hub for all things business, shopping and major tourist attractions. Explore the Royal Botanic Gardens and stroll down to the Opera House foreshore and on further to the historic Rocks precinct. Wonder through the playgrounds and pedestrian boulevards of Darling Harbour and see the bars, shops and restaurants come to life. Stroll a little further down to Barangaroo, Sydney’s newest harbour foreshore playground with an evolving program of public art and culture and a waterfront haven of internationally renowned restaurants.
TFE Hotels in Sydney CBD
- Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Town Hall149.25*AUD per night
- Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Darling Harbour164.25*AUD per night
- Travelodge Hotel Sydney105.00*AUD per night
- Travelodge Hotel Sydney Wynyard126.75*AUD per night
- Medina Serviced Apartments Sydney Martin Place179.10*AUD per night
- Travelodge Hotel Sydney Martin Place174.25*AUD per night
- Rendezvous Hotel Sydney The Rocks157.50*AUD per night
- Vibe Hotel Sydney126.75*AUD per night
- Rendezvous Hotel Sydney Central123.00*AUD per night
- Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Central126.75*AUD per night
Things to do in the Sydney CBD
Famous for its diverse and award-winning eateries, in the centre of Sydney you can find a 12-course degustation next door to a family café or a food van selling tacos. The bars and clubs in the city range from some of the oldest pubs in the country, to multi-storey dance clubs, to stadium venues.
TFE Hotels (Toga Far East Hotels) offer stylish and affordable hotel and apartment hotel accommodation in central locations throughout the Sydney city, Wynyard, The Rocks, Town Hall and Darling Harbour. Adina Apartment Hotels, Medina Serviced Apartments, Rendezvous Hotels, Vibe Hotels and Travelodge Hotels are positioned throughout the city of Sydney.