The heart of the Melbourne CBD is a pulsing hub of entertainment and art.
Visitors to Melbourne can’t leave without sampling food from its award-winning restaurants or sampling coffee or pastries from one of its celebrated cafés. Indulging in a shopping spree at local fashion boutiques or major department stores is a must, as is experiencing many of the fun, cultural or historic tourist attractions the city has on offer.
TFE Hotels (Toga Far East Hotels) offers stylish and affordable hotel and apartment hotel accommodation, in central locations throughout the Melbourne CBD. All of the TFE Hotels' brands are represented in Melbourne including Adina Apartment Hotel, Rendezvous Hotels, Vibe Hotels and Travelodge Hotels and can cater to a range of travel requirements in Melbourne CBD.
TFE Hotels in Melbourne CBD
- Adina Apartment Hotel MelbourneFrom149.00*AUD per night
- Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne on FlindersFrom145.00*AUD per night
- Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne NorthbankFrom131.25*AUD per night
- Rendezvous Hotel MelbourneFrom104.25*AUD per night
- Travelodge Hotel Melbourne DocklandsFrom111.75*AUD per night
- Travelodge Hotel Melbourne SouthbankFrom118.15*AUD per night
- The Savoy Hotel On Little Collins MelbourneFrom147.20*AUD per night
- Vibe Hotel Melbourne
*Lowest available daily rate within the next 30 days.
Things to do in Melbourne CBD
Melbourne is an exciting city, with a diverse range of activities to take in during the day and a thriving night life.
The theatre world of Melbourne is one of the most active in the country. Several grand old theatres, like the Princess Theatre which dates back to 1886, as well as new, smaller theatre spaces host hundreds of musicals, plays and theatrical performances.
As a city that loves its food and beverages, Melbourne is equally enamoured with the source of their cuisine as well as the end result. This is why markets of fresh and locally sourced produce abound. Melburnians, visitors, and hatted chefs can all be found in the street markets and boutique grocers throughout the city, hunting the freshest produce.