Though the city is a busy and bustling place, the outer suburbs of Melbourne are just as full of culture and entertainment. Visitors flock to the outer suburbs of Melbourne, like Carlton, Fitzroy, and St Kilda, for the chance to soak up scenery, emerging art and music scenes and, of course, the amazing cuisine.
TFE Hotels (Toga Far East Hotels) offers stylish and affordable hotel and serviced apartment accommodation, in central locations throughout Melbourne. All of the TFE Hotels' brands are represented in Melbourne including Adina Hotels, Rendezvous Hotels, Vibe Hotels and Travelodge Hotels and can cater to a range of travel requirements in the CBD and surrounding suburbs.
- Adina Apartment Hotel MelbourneFrom149.00*AUD per night
- Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne on FlindersFrom145.00*AUD per night
- Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne NorthbankFrom129.00*AUD per night
- Travelodge Hotel Melbourne DocklandsFrom116.10*AUD per night
- Travelodge Hotel Melbourne SouthbankFrom101.15*AUD per night
- Rendezvous Hotel MelbourneFrom143.10*AUD per night
- The Savoy Hotel On Little Collins MelbourneFrom152.10*AUD per night
Melbourne City Fringe
*Lowest available daily rate within the next 30 days.
Things to do in Melbourne
The suburbs of Melbourne are rich with the culture of the people who live there.
If in doubt, eat. It’s sort of a motto for Melbourne suburbs as nearly all of them have at least one main street lined with delicious restaurants, cafes and pubs. Some Melbourne suburbs have areas that are referred to as ‘Little Europe’ with strong Greek, Italian and Yugoslavian influences being gleefully present in the shops and restaurants. From Chapel Street to Lygon, you’ll be delighted with the variety of authentic dining options.
Other suburbs of Melbourne are famous for their wide open spaces and beaches. These are the places where inner-city Melburnians, and savvy tourists, go on sunny weekends and TFE Hotels offers fantastic hotels and serviced apartments well-suited for the occasion.
Click here to view the neighbourhood guide