Though the city is a busy and bustling place, the outer suburbs of Melbourne are just as full of culture and entertainment. Visitors flock to the outer suburbs of Melbourne, like Carlton, Fitzroy, and St Kilda, for the chance to soak up scenery, emerging art and music scenes and, of course, the amazing cuisine.
TFE Hotels offers stylish and affordable hotel and serviced apartment accommodation, in central locations throughout Melbourne. All of the TFE Hotels' brands are represented in Melbourne including Savoy Hotel Melbourne on Little Collins, Adina Hotels, Quincy Hotel Melbourne, Rendezvous Hotels, Vibe Hotels and Travelodge Hotels and can cater to a range of travel requirements in the CBD and surrounding suburbs.
*Lowest available daily rate within the next 30 days.
- Adina Apartment Hotel MelbourneFrom269.00*AUD per night
- Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne SouthbankFrom219.00*AUD per night
- Quincy Hotel MelbourneFrom185.49*AUD per night
- The Savoy Hotel On Little Collins MelbourneFrom231.20*AUD per night
- Travelodge Hotel Melbourne SouthbankFrom179.00*AUD per night
- Travelodge Hotel Melbourne DocklandsFrom152.10*AUD per night
- Vibe Hotel MelbourneFrom219.00*AUD per night
- Rendezvous Hotel MelbourneFrom182.84*AUD per night
- Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne on FlindersFrom209.00*AUD per night
- Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne NorthbankFrom209.00*AUD per night
Things to do in Melbourne
The suburbs of Melbourne are rich with the culture of the people who live there.
If in doubt, eat. It’s sort of a motto for Melbourne suburbs as nearly all of them have at least one main street lined with delicious restaurants, cafes and pubs. Some Melbourne suburbs have areas that are referred to as ‘Little Europe’ with strong Greek, Italian and Yugoslavian influences being gleefully present in the shops and restaurants. From Chapel Street to Lygon, you’ll be delighted with the variety of authentic dining options.
Other suburbs of Melbourne are famous for their wide open spaces and beaches. These are the places where inner-city Melburnians, and savvy tourists, go on sunny weekends and TFE Hotels offers fantastic hotels and serviced apartments well-suited for the occasion.