It may be cold in Sydney, and the last thing you feel like doing is going to the beach. But trust us, this is the best time to visit Bondi Beach. Firstly, there aren't as many people around, so you pretty much have the beach to yourself. Secondly, there's much more to do in Bondi than go for a swim. Think shopping, eating, and walking. Read on for the top 5 things to do in Bondi.
1. Take in the views of the gorgeous Australian coastline with a walk from Bondi to Bronte. A round trip is 4km, but if you're feeling adventurous, try walking to Coogee and extending your walk to a 12km round trip.
2. Passionfruit cheesecake gelato with pasionfruit curd and baked passionfruit cheesecake - are you drooling yet? Try one (or five, we aren't judging) of the infamous Gelato Messina creations, arugably the best gelato in Australia!
3. Practice patience and find your balance with a sunrise yoga class at Bondi Icebergs ‘Yoga by the Sea.’ No better backdrop for a morning of downward facing dog and cat-cow stretches.
4. Continue relaxing with sunset drinks gazing across Bondi Beach at The Bucket List - Pimms Pitcher anyone?
5. For the best up and coming Australian designer clothing and jewellery or retro homewares and art, check out the Bondi Markets on Sundays from 9am to 4pm. The Bondi Farmers Markets are on at the same location every Saturday from 9am to 1pm.
There are many ways to experience Bondi. Discover and book a Bondi experience here.