Bondi is a beach for all seasons. It shines in winter when there there aren't as many people around, and you can pretty much have the beach to yourself and it's a must-do in summer when the sea breezes blow on the coastal walk to Coogee. But Bondi is so much more than just a strip of sand, it's a thriving and vibrant community.
So, without further ado, here are our top five things to do in Bondi for beach babes and boho blokes.
1. Take in the views of the gorgeous Australian coastline with a walk from Bondi to Bronte. A round trip is 4km, but if you're feeling adventurous, try walking the whole way to Coogee and extending your walk to a 12km round trip.
2. Passionfruit cheesecake gelato with pasionfruit curd and baked passionfruit cheesecake - are you drooling yet? Try one (or five, we aren't judging) of the infamous Gelato Messina creations, arugably the best gelato in Australia (and, lucky for us - just a hop, skip and jump from our Adina Apartment Hotel at Bondi Beach)!
3. Practice patience and find your balance with a sunrise yoga class at Bondi Icebergs ‘Yoga by the Sea.’ We reckon there's o better backdrop for a morning of downward facing dog and cat-cow stretches. And if you're bending and stretching during the humpback migration (from May to November) you can add whale pose to your repertoire.
4. Continue relaxing with sunset drinks gazing across Bondi Beach at The Bucket List - Pimms Pitcher (in a socially-distancing-kind-of-way) anyone?
5. For the best up and coming Australian designer clothing and jewellery or retro homewares and art, check out the Bondi Markets on Sundays from 9am to 4pm. The Bondi Farmers Markets are on at the same location every Saturday from 9am to 1pm.
There are many ways to experience Bondi and one of the best is to sleep over and wake to all that beachy goodness with a stay at Adina Apartment Hotel Bondi Beach.